WordPress runtime environment
WordPress is based on PHP + MySQL, so WordPress has a basic requirement for hosts: host PHP version 4.3 or higher, MySQL database version 4.0 or higher. In addition, the host is best to support URL rewriting (mod_rewrite) function, so that you can customize Permalinks, easy to search the search and the use of the user.
(Tips: buy WordPress host space when the best choice based on Linux system with URL rewriting (mod_rewrite) function of the host space, it is best not to buy Windows-based system host space.)
WordPress theme installation
WordPress theme installation is very simple, from the Internet to download the theme package after extracting, copy the entire theme directory to WordPress “wp-contentthemes” directory. Then go to WordPress background – look – right inside find the theme you just added Click to enable.
WordPress plugin installed
WordPress plugin installation is also very simple, and the installation theme is similar. From the Internet to download the plug-in package after the extract, copy the entire plug-in directory to WordPress “wp-contentplugins” directory. Then go to WordPress backstage – plugin – right side inside to find the plugin you just click to click to enable.
What can we do with WordPress?
1. Publish, classify, and archive articles.
2. Supports articles, comments, categorization and other forms of RSS output, as well as comments on the set of layers.
3. Provide links to the addition, classification function.
4. Support comments management, anti-spam features (need to enable WordPress comes with plug-ins akismet, or download other anti-spam comments plug-in).
5. Support for direct editing and modification of style (CSS) and program itself (PHP).
6. In the article content, classification, you can also customize the need to add the required page.
7. Modify the theme PHP function, make your blog more personalized.
8. Generate a static html page (requires URL rewriting mod_rewrite support).
9. By adding plug-ins, can provide a variety of special features.
10. Support Trackback and pingback (this is the bridge between the station and the station).
11. Support for some other blog software, platform data import function.
12. Support multi-user (multiple authors work together to create a blog).
And so on … super multi-functional … beard is not a narrative …