The presence of the iPhone 5 is certainly making the selling price of the underlying series has decreased slightly. For those of you who want to taste the iPhone but the funds are limited, buy second hand or used iPhone can be an option.
But be careful, do not be fooled by the low prices offered. Here are some tips to keep in mind before buying a secondhand iPhone.
1. Check the authenticity of the iPhone, from the Serial Number and IMEI, physical condition, to the features offered. Do not forget to match and try out all the features of the iPhone are compatible with the official specification or not.
2. What is SU? SU is a Software Unlock, meaning that the iPhone is carrier-locked country of origin. To be able to use a SIM card from a local provider, you have to go through the process of unlocking. Little trouble indeed, but usually this kind of iPhones cheaper.
3. What is FU? FU is Factory Unlock, meaning that the iPhone can be directly used with any SIM card. Another advantage is the Push Notification will run better. If you have more money, buy more iPhones FU type recommended.
4. Check the condition of the screen if there are dead pixels or not. Imagine how much money you have to spend if the screen on your iPhone problems at a later date. Do not forget to remember that the iPhone screen is very sensitive and convenient to use. If not responsive, we can be sure the screen is broken or you buy a fake iPhone.
5. Try to press the Home button a few times. If it feels uncomfortable, immediately undo the intention to buy it because it is important to the function keys.
6. Check the camera, speaker, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a few other standard features. Do not underestimate this because if one of these functions there is damage, you own a hassle.
7. There is no version of the iPhone that offer additional microSD external memory. iPhone only uses internal memory. If there is a microSD slot, we can be sure these items are replicas.
8. We recommend that you bring a laptop that is installed when buying the iPhone iTunes app mark. Connect the iPhone to the laptop. If detected by iTunes, it stands to reason the original iPhone.